Sunday, May 9, 2010

And the Winner Is...

And that means that the t-shirt duo goes to:

Thanks SO VERY MUCH to everyone who left a comment. It warms my heart that all you ultra-creative people out there enjoy this blog on some level. Margit, I will truly enjoy shipping this package to you! However, I didn't see any email listed on your profile or blogs, could you please send me your mailing address to puddlejumpingdesigns(at)gmail(dot)com?

I love to give things away ... it's so much fun! I don't like that there are so many of you left out, though. I am thinking that I'll participate in this giveaway next week. Are any of you going to join in? I'll be excited to see.

Hey, I was thinking that if any of you have tried any of my patterns, please let me know! I would be happy to hear about any praises or problems you encountered while making them.

- Jen

No comments: