Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Be Mine

Did you have a great Valentine's Day? When you have people in your life that you love, this holiday is a wonderful day to celebrate. We get excited to fill up the heart bags each year with some goodies for our children.


This year we had mini cupcakes (Actually, they were brownies. I felt like plain chocolate cake wasn't chocolatey enough!) and left it at that. I knew that the PEZ dispensers the kids received from their babysitter (God bless her!) would add to the sugar rush that day.

So, what do you get two little people that you love dearly? Well, we thought love would be in the form of wiggly snakes. Yes people, the snakes were a hit. Nothing says love like a terrifying, wiggling, scaly reptile. ;)


I truly hope all of you had a great day! I'll be back soon with some new projects this week.

Take care!

1 comment:

Pearl Girl said...

EEEK. I have 3 boys so I "jumped" ha ha when I saw your blog for boys. I am sewing some of Dana Made its 90 minute shirts for my little boy. I am definatly going to use your AWESOME free applique pattern. I have a little craft blog here.
beckyscraftcloset.blogspot.com
If you like it and would like to do a guest post or a swap sometime I would Love to. just let me know. I will let you know when I post about the shirts and I will totally give you all the credit.